Hello everyone!

We are deciding on a criteria upon which the decision will be made to either hold or not hold a meeting if weather conditions warrant.

If perchance we ever cancel a meeting, please check this service before leaving for the Safety Council meeting.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed Baader, 2008 chairman

Springfield-Clark County Safety Council

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council