>>If it was a front-mount trap, pretty much any precipitation would
totally ruin the pollen.

Yes, I have a front-mounted trap.  Even though the tray is well-
protected, I don't like this concept.  Bees cluster on the drawer and
I have to remove the entire trap, brush off the bees, then open the
drawer.  When I am done, I have to re-install the trap.  It might be
a little better if the drawer slid out the side instead of the front.

I really should build a Sundance trap.  The drawer opens up to the
back without disturbing the bees.  Does the Sundance trap remove a
percentage of the pollen the bees are bringing in or 100%?

Waldemar