Hello Everyone,

Here’s the user’s manual.  It has all of the information you’ll need in order to operate smoothly on the list.  As you can see by Amy’s post, when you send a note to the list, it goes to everyone, and if you send the wrong message or ask the wrong question . . . well, it goes to everyone.

The administrators of the list are Greer Young, Steve Huels, Ed Baader, and me.  So contact any of the four of us and we can help you concerning list matters.  Otherwise, have a great week, and let the questions and answers begin.

David J. Arthur

Admin, SCCSC-L

"Dog: A kind of additional or subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the world's worship." -- Ambrose Bierce

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council