Well, I’ll be off for the weekend starting in about an hour and a half.  But the consensus seems unanimous that the list needs to be restricted to our membership companies only.  There isn’t any setting for that, just that the four of us administrating the list will have to screen the applicants beyond the first add.

Well, I hope this small exchange today on this one question shows how useful this list will eventually become.  Have a great weekend and we’ll see all of you Monday.

David

David J. Arthur, SMSgt, Ohio ANG

178 FW Ground Safety Manager

(Com) 937.327.2223

(DSN) 346.2223

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council

The SCCSC-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's HDMail High Deliverability Mailer for reliable, lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to: http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council