Having said that Jim F has occasionally suggest to people
who doubt that bees "draw foundation out" use a sheet of
the colored stuff and see what they get.

Reply:
Want those on the list here to know on this one I agree
100% with what Jim Fischer is saying on bees drawing out
foundation, and the moving of colored wax around a beehive.

 I myself have pointed this out in discussion more then
once concerning old combs and colored wax on various lists.

 Dee

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265