Hey - time for an old-fashioned hobbyist's question:

I have some pollen in my fridge in mixed bags harvested in 2002 & 2003.
I am planning on feeding it to my (3 - so far) remaining hives mixed with
a commercial feed.  My experience has been that just adding real pollen to
the soybean mix causes the bees to readily use up the feed well into
dandelion bloom.

But - is my pollen getting too old to do them any good?

Now for the Dumb Question - Speaking only of dry or moist feed, I never
see any evidence that a healthy hive is storing spring feed - do they?

Thanks.