--- Isis Glass <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Like I said, you aren't stating that small cells are
> the only thing in your
> management plan.

Comment:
Of course not!  Small cell is not a substitute  all
for bad management practices!
Why small cell is working for me I also attribute to
good management practice, letting the un fit die,
keeping OUT the treatments and artificial crutches, no
artificial sugar feeding which would give unfair
advantage to the unfit,  keeping the best and let die
the rest, breeding from the fittest bees that are
performing and acclimated to my climate (ferals in my
case), eliminating the bottom non performers.  These
are just a few good management practices that all
should be doing anyways.

Joe Waggle ~ Derry, PA
‘Bees Gone Wild Apiaries'
My Site: http://www.biologicalbeekeeping.com