Those damn mice!!!  They are really making a mess of my insulation
wrap material.  I'm going to have to replace alot of it.  They haven't
gotten into my hives as far as I can see, enterences were restricted,
but made thier nests above the hives in the insulation.  The beeyards
are placed close to neighbouring farm yards so I'm a little shy about
laying poison, might kill their cats.  I really never had a problem with
mice since I started into beekeeping.  I guess the cats haven't been all
that hungery this year!!  I'm going to lay poison this next winter.  Does
anyone have any tips on laying poison?

Ian