Can someone write the specifics of the bee lab closures to help with the letter writing.
I will take the information to my bee club meeting and get the members to write letters to our politicians.
I did not save the email with details on the labs, or bills that affects them.
I am sure that one of you out there has this information at his fingertips.
The list of people to write that was posted was impressive and will be helpful.
I know that most of these politicians only respond to people in their own territory
so I am guessing that it would not be very helpful for those of us in Oregon to write the politicians from other states.
Douglas
Honey Love Ranch, Bandon Oregon