I would like to thank Ronald for posting IMPORTANT
safety issues concerning the handling of liquid
nitrogen.

I mentioned earlier in a post that it could be
transported in a Thermos.  The big issue that I did
not discuss is you should provide a vent.  Sealing a
Thermos to transport liquid nitrogen could result in
an explosive situation.  You should bore a hole
through the entire cap to provide a means for escape
of the nitrogen gas.