Dick Dunn, the self-styled 'janitor' of the Mead-Lover's Digest, but actually
the driving force behind that list, mentioned to me that there is, indeed, a
searchable archive for his list.  It just happened to be out of service
temporarily when I wrote here previously.

It is now working again and it works well -- for list members and others
alike -- at http://hubris.engin.umich.edu/Beer/Threads/Mead

allen
---
A Beekeeper's Diary: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Diary/
Package bees, winter loss, fondant, Pierco vs. Permadent vs. dark comb,
unwrapping, splitting, raising queens, AFB, varroa, protein patties, moving
bees, pollination experiences, daily mumblings and more... Thousands served...