From:
"Edward E. Southwick" <SOUTHWIK@BROCK1P>
Reply To:
Discussion of Bee Biology <BEE-L@ALBNYVM1>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 89 15:44:24 EDT
We are looking to fill two positions at State Univ NY, College at Brockport
due to retirements...  We need a cell physiologist  and  a botanist!
Only the first position is approved at this time.  If you are interested
or know of someone who could fit the tenure-track position, WRITE by
snail mail to:  Dept Chair, Dept Biology, SUNY, Brockport, NY 14420.

Job Description:  Asst Prof.  Qualifications: Ph.D. in biolog scis
(cell biol/cell physiol).  Some teaching exp and evidence of scholarlyu
ability required.  Duties include teaching cell bio, portions of a bio-
tech program and a course in area of expertise.  EM experience desirable.
Expected to devel funded research program.  Opportunities for collaborativ
work in areas of aquaculture, cardio-vasc physiol, comp physiol, repro
physiol, cancer res.  Forward c.v. and 3 letters of ref to:
        Office of Faculty Relations, SUNY, Brockport, NY 14420 AA/EOE