Discussion of Bee Biology <BEE-L@ALBNYVM1>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 90 12:57:12 EST
Fellow Bee-Lers;

I have recently received research funds to support a graduate student to
study honey bee gene transfer beginning either summer or fall 1990.
The student should be seeking a Ph. D. degree, have some experience
with bees, and have some molecular genetics training.  If you know of any
promising and available students, please contact me ASAP.  Interested
students should apply this month to;

Department of Entomology
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-6432