SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Arthur David J SMSgt 178 FW/SE 346-2223 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur David J SMSgt 178 FW/SE 346-2223 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:20:05 -0500
Doug,

That's an excellent question, and one we haven't really looked at before.  I
don't see a problem with it, and I agree it's something we need to issue.
We have looked at CEU's for some of our seminars, although this one won't
qualify for them.  But overall, I don't see any reason we couldn't do so.
Thanks for the great suggestion.

BTW, for those of you sending comments, unless it's something that you feel
needs to be sent privately to the original sender, please reply all back to
the entire list.  That way everyone can benefit from the discussion.

David J. Arthur, SMSgt, Ohio ANG
178 FW Ground Safety Manager
5319 Regula Ave., SBMPT
Springfield, OH 45502-8784