SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Singer, Stephanie A. (LNG-DAY)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Singer, Stephanie A. (LNG-DAY)
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:11:51 -0400
LexisNexis and our parent company Reed Elsevier have done a great deal
of research, pulled best practices, etc. together.  We have also
performed table top exercises to help raise the awareness and provide
considerations for planning across various company types.  Please let us
know if we can assist in this space as well.

Stephanie Singer
937-610-5101