SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Arthur, David J SMSgt USAF ANG 178 FW/SEG" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur, David J SMSgt USAF ANG 178 FW/SEG
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:33:09 -0400
Oops . . . forgot the dates.  July 22 through 29, 2011 . . . at the Fairgrounds, of course . . . !

DAVID J. ARTHUR, SMSgt, Ohio ANG
178 FW Ground Safety Manager
5319 Regula Ave. SBMPT
Springfield, OH 45241