SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Don Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 05:59:45 -0400
We use DBI/SALA for Fall Protection Training, they come in with all the
equipment, and instructors for a quality program. Contact Kirk at
Premier Safety for scheduling. (We have this training done every year)

Don Brown
Safety / Quality Manager
Benjamin Steel Company Inc.
777 Benjamin Dr.
Springfield, Ohio 45502-8846
Phone: 937-322-8600 ext. 1206
Phone: 800-299-9191 ext. 1206
Fax: 937-327-0451
Cell: 937-631-2400
www.benjaminsteel.com

confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by
law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or copying is prohibited.
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message