SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tammy Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tammy Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:35:13 -0500
2010 Ohio Safety Congress and Expo will be held at the Columbus
Convention Center. Same as 2009

It begins on Tuesday, March 30th; Ending Thursday, April 1st.

Different this time the Expo does not open until Wednesday at 9AM.
Exhibitors can set up on Tuesday.

The planning committees have already set up most of the sessions and the
2010 Congress is sure to meet expectations.

Tammy Beckett, PHR
HR/Safety Manager
Triec Electrical Services
937.323.3721 Ext. 123