SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mike nevius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike nevius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 03:18:42 -0400
Kone Elevators in Columbus, Ohio 325-8995 is a good company to work with,
they installed an elevator for Jim Lagos in the old Wren's building for him.
They have a lot of experience in retrofits of old buildings and have a
elevator that lendss itself to that kind of project. It is relatively
in-expensive doesn't need a large equipment room, the control is a small put
anywhere cabinet, the actual drive motor mounts in the shaft on the rail, I
think it is called a eco-lift or uni-lift. Their sales crew will come in and
evaluate your building for the best piece of equipment and give you whatever
amount of assistance you want. Everything they told us and the State of Ohio
inspections did was right on. Their installation crew is expert at
installations.