SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roger Sigman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Sigman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:34:53 -0400
Good day all!

The Safety Council Steering Committee held our monthly meeting this morning.
A topic of discussion was how to most effectively "spread the word" to you,
our members, regarding anything related to the Safety Council.
If you wouldn't mind, please take a minute to respond by simply listing the
type of media you frequent most (radio, television, newspaper, internet, etc.)

We appreciate helping us "Spread The Word On Safety".

Thank you,

Roger Sigman
2007 Chair
Springfield/Clark County Safety Council

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council