From:
mark berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:59:25 -0800
If Dee is asking about beneficial mites in hives, that are similar to the mites that are under my couch, then like other critters, such as Lady Bugs or Hornets, I imagine that these beneficial mites, get into a place where they can survive. Many of them do, but most don't. Isn't that the way things often work, ion nature?

  Is there a question behind the question? Is Dee trying to lead us somewhere? Did someone on orgbkprs ask about this? I imagine that Dee is asking about mites that feed on the trash from the bottom board?

Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]> wrote: "Question: There are several beneficial mites in beehives in various spots. Where do they go in winter "