From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:03:19 -0500
Thanks for the rundown, Joe, and the background.  Sounds like an interesting
project.

> did I measure cell sizes,,,, the ferals that assess well enough to keep
> generally run between 4.9 and 5.1 tops for my area.

Curious.  Have you done morphometrics on them to ascertain their probable
origin?  Also, if those are the best, what percentage of the total would you
estimate them to be?

As an note, we don't generally see those measurements around here.  In fact
I have never found any natural comb that size.

Adony did a lot of close inspection up our way and is an acute observer.
Any comments, Adony?  (...Medhat?)

allen