Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 18:27:33 -0700
I tried this on another group, but didn't get much response.  Maybe I'll
have better luck here.  I sure hope so. :-)

It'll be time to requeen soon here in west Texas.  I would like to try to
raise my own queens.  I've heard of some different kits that are available,
but don't know which one is the best for me.  I'm fairly new at this whole
thing, but am working towards commercial beekeeping.  I would
appreciate any suggestions or comments on the best way to raise my own
queens and what kit or technique to use.

Thanks
Mark

Horse sense is just stable thinking.