From:
James Ralston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 02:27:58 -0400

The appearance of the "menthol" honey is light and cloudy, perhaps a
tiny bit darker than typical clover honey.  It's not granulated at
all.

The only description of the honey is "pure natural honey".  The apiary
label made no attempt to describe the source of the honey.

The apiary label also lists a telephone number, so I might just call
the apiary directly and ask them if they could hypothesize as to the
honey's source...

--
James Ralston
Pittsburgh, PA, USA