From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:14:50 -0500
PO Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

... But
>this list is about bee biology. Pet theory has it's own list.
>Personally I would appreciate if those favoring pet theory was
>considering discussing their theories on the appropriate place, and
>let us here continue with what this list was created for.

Hello PO,

I don’t know that you can eliminate cell size as part of bee biology.
Cell size is referenced many times throughout bee biology and also in
works by Winston, 1987 The Biology Of the Honeybee.

Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I was strongly in the organic movement in Maine, but learned early that
>there are really two organic movements....

The key point here is that everybody has the option of either ignoring,
reading, and or responding to letters posted.  Most members of this list
are by now well aware of who’s who, and should therefore adopt the
courtesy of ignoring posts from those they are opposed to.

It takes two to tango.  And the solution is simple, read those you agree
with and ignore the rest.

Best Wishes,
Joe