From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:53:20 -0400
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:14:36 -0400, Brian Ames <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>As I mentioned before I see no reason honeybees will not be affected by this potential
change.

REASON:

In the case of livestock routinely fed antibiotics there is a very high risk of the consumption
of antibiotics by a person who eats or drinks the products (eg. meat or milk products). Meat
is known to be laden with unnatural ingredients.

In the case of honeybees fed antibiotics spring and fall (not during a honey flow) there is an
extremely small chance of the consumption of a detectable amount of antibiotic by a person
eating honey.

pb