Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 16:47:45 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:
James Fisher wrote (in part)

<< In other words, when do we get out act together, and start acting in our
collective
 best interest?   >>

A few of us in the UK have been discussing this, both on the Irish list and
in person. We see the need but have not yet arrived at any conclusions.  If
anything comes up in which we could help please include us, but bear in mind
that an apiary with more than half a dozen hives is a rarity in the UK.

Chris