From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:10:45 -0600
Hello All,
I am trying to patch a few holes in my A.H. Meyer "road Runner" bee truck
net. I was told by A.H. Meyer that some of the guys have used a marine glue
to attach the patches and tell her  the patch holds.
Are there beekeepers on the list that can tell me the  procedure, drying
time and brand of marine glue?
Thanks in advance!
Bob