From:
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 04:28:43 EST
Thorne's bought a stock of Dadant's messed-up small cell, and as far as I
know are still selling it. It's OK for regressions, and from what I've seen
so far the bees seem to do well on it once they've got adapted. I'm about to
make a mould; I got delayed due to illness, but since I unexpectedly found
myself with some sheets of plastic 4.9 last summer I intend to use some of
that to make it.

Regards,

Robert Brenchley
Birmingham, UK