From:
Robert Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:41:59 +1259
Hi Friends,

I am doing a literature search on honeybee requirements for
micronutrients and the physiological outcomes if these are lacking in the
diet of developing larvae.  Many area of the world used for meat
production  lack trace elements in the soil which are added artificially to
diets of grazing animals.  I am wondering if there is a comparable
outcome in honeybees.

So, if anyone has useful references or a contact name could you please
e-mail these.

Thanks,

Robert Rice.