Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 09:47:33 EDT
Dear African beekeepers,

I will be visiting my daughter in Bukavu, Rep. of Congo for a week in
September and then will be in Nairobi, Kenya for a day or two (also have to do
an overnight in Entebbee, Uganda to get from one to the other).  Are there any
beekeepers in those locations who might let me see "how its done" in those
countries?  I won't be able to bring over my bee suit (30 lbs is all I'm
allowed) but, if you've an extra, and I can figure out how to get to you, I'd
love to visit, if I've time.

Thanks.

Faith Andrews Bedford, Ivy, Virginia and Tampa Florida, USA (beekeeper since
l980 of - at times- up to l5 hives).