From:
Eugene Makovec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:56:33 -0700
I have heard a teaspoon per day most commonly. I had
been selling to a couple of people who swear it helps
their allergies. Then, last week I was talking to my
new neighbor who is a pediatrition. (My wife had
walked over with a bottle of honey when they moved
in.) He told me about a family whose two children he
had seen as patients. Both had suffered from severe
airborne allergies (with one even hospitalized briefly
at one point), but had begun taking local honey, a
teaspoon per day, and are now off all prescription
medications. The doctor was very impressed, and asked
if I could supply honey for his two young children,
who suffer less serious allergies. Of course, I'll be
happy to oblige!

Eugene