From:
Vladimir Obolonkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:29:55 +0200
Hello Rex and all,

Your explanation is abselutely enough.

Voting for a computer I mean my own position. I'm hobbiest bee-keeper, 40
y.o., full-time professor reading statistics and computing to biological and
medical students. Asking about real bee-sound records I thought to play a
little with them as I have broad experience of spectrum analysis of
different real biosignals such as different physiological ones: pulse waves,
cardiograms, miograms etc. Sometimes I'd like to see by somebody founded
effects by own eyes. All the more, some modern techiques sometimes allow to
add few cents into well-known things.

My 9 colonies are wintering under snow outdors 60 kilometers far from me.
I'd like to have an opportunity to hear them using some "telemetric" system.
I think it is now only cost-effectivity question.

When we'll decide to make an international BEE-L team to solve the problems
discussed, please reserve a position for me! ;-)

Vladimir from Belarus