From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:19:01 -0400
> 1) Sources of information on the radiation requirements for
> sterilization against AFB.
>
> 2) Cooperative programs run for the sterilization of bee
> equipment against AFB.

It's the Worchester County Beekeepers Association (Worchester, Mass).
Contact Steve Dragon (can't find his email, you'll have to try white pages).
The facility is the Worchester Medical College(?).  ABJ ran an article on
the WCBA offering as well as Cobalt 60 irradiation for AFB treatment.
Details are in BEE-L archives, but I'm not sure what year.  George Imirie
and I had quite a go over it!

Cheers,
Aaron