From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:12:05 -0400
Allen writes:
>Dee has friends all over the world, and the more I look  into this
>African question, the less I find it credible and the better Dee's
>somewhat strange sounding ideas sound.

I am sorry but I fail to see how the number of friends somebody has -
relates to the veracity of their arguments.  Isn't this an ad hominem
defense?

Speaking of friends, an old friend of mine - Tom Glenn - gave up a
successful and lucrative queen business when African bees moved into
San Diego County. He reasoned that he could not, in good conscience,
sell open mated queens with the *possibility* of African drones
within range. This is an example of integrity. Other queen breeders
continue to sell, even in areas surrounded by Africans.

Bottom line, would you buy queens from someone from a know
Africanized region? Maybe you already have.

--

Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>