From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:31:57 -0400
Just got an interesting E-mail from a friend in Dakota County, Minn. He
says some of the Hmong community there have made attempts at beekeeping,
but it's not working out well. I wonder if it is partially because they
were used to the A.m.cerana, and are not used to having to treat for mites?

Anyone know were my friend can get some local honey in Dakota county Minn?

Thanks

Tim