From:
Jeff Gooden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:22:22 EDT
We are going to be going on an extended stay visit in the Holland / Fennville
/ Grand Rapids, MI area starting next week.  I would like to know if there
are any clubs or organizations in the area that I could visit during my stay.
 If there are any individuals who would be interested in meeting with me to
dicuss bees in that area it would be greatly appreciated.
You can e mail me privately if you wish at...

Thank you,
Jeff