From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:29:01 -0600
Hello Allen & All,
I think the Canada studies mirror both the Tucson ( Roy Barker) &
Weslaco ( Dr. Pamela Gregory) research which is good as further backs up the
current research.
I returned from Weslaco with a CD-ROM of three of the slide presentations
done by Pamela. Most the the Tucson research.

I  have made one an error in my posting of Pamela's research so want to
correct now.
After a long search to confirm what I posted and not finding the answer I
spoke by email with Pamela. Pamela answered back this morning.
I misunderstood about the flying tent bee experiments done in 2006 at
Weslaco. Those bees were testing pollen substitutes compared to fresh pollen
and dried pollen and not sucrose vs. fructose.
I am sorry for my misinterpretation of her work.
Questions about her research I can not answer I will contact her for the
answer. Other than the one point she has logged on and looked over what I
have said and seems satisfied .
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

Ps. I hope the KC Star reporter will quote me correctly. If not then I
imagine he will correct ( on the last page of the FYI section).
Those BEE-L members taking the Star please watch for the article so I can
see what he has written.

--
believed to be clean.