From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:35:09 -0500
If anybody is in the area on January 25th, you may want to attend the VBA's
annual winter meeting. I know it is a Tuesday, but it is tradition to hold
our winter meeting on the first day of the Vermont Farm Show.

See:
http://www.vtbeekeepers.org/vba_005.htm

Our speakers will include Jean-Pierre Chapleau, from St. Adrienne de Ham,
Quebec, Canada. Among other things, JP will be talking about his breeding
program. He has received a grant from the Canadian Government to study
breeding queen bees from colonies with low daily mite drop.
The link doesn't seem to be working this morning, but when it does...
You can see his profile at:
www.reinschapleau.wd1.net-index.html

Come enjoy some good bee chat, and a pot luck lunch.

Mike
President/VBA