From:
John Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 02:25:03 -0800
Hi Bob,

> I plan to run tests with controls of the above small cell. Both inserted
> into the brood nest of a large cell hive and also package bees installed
> side by side on 4.9mm and several larger cell size foundation.

Given the time and risk of downsizing through 5.1mm to get to 4.9mm, is there a reason you chose   not to include a number of test colonies on 4.9mm Supercall?

There will be extra work involved because you can't just drop them into the brood nest and have the plastic accepted. It does seem like a valuable thing to try though, because it holds the promise of instant conversion to small cell.

Thanks