From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:20:53 -0000
Hi All

There is a flaw in the way we understand "what the bee sees" because we
consider what our eyesight 'picture' would look like through a bee's eye.

Consider that vision in humans is a combination of the optical signals and
the processing that our brains do on those signals.

Why then do we extrapolate what the bee 'sees' when we have no idea how it's
brian processes the data it receives?

Best Regards & 73s, Dave Cushman
Beekeeping and Bee Breeding Website
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman