From:
"M.S.Bain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 21:03:27 +0000
One of my colleagues would like to construct a scale human figure as
a model beekeeper to be part of an exhibit of beekeeping at a major
honey show.
If anyone has any information on how to construct such a figure
and/or any information re suppliers of the necessary materials could
they please let him know.
Please write direct  to:- Ken Hoare, 10 Oaks Road, Craven Arms, Shropshire, SY7
9RW, UK. Tel +44 (0)1588 672739
Or you can  E-mail me at [log in to unmask]
Many thanks in anticipation
Mike Bain
M.S.Bain
Lacon Villa