From:
Warren Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:38:41 EST
Milt,

I usually offer a small jar of honey when I approach them.  Kind of sweeten
them up.  I also answer any questions and concerns they have, such as pets
and kids.

Rent is always in the form of honey.

Don't know much about llamas but you definitely don't want horses around.  I
have seen damage from horses that makes bear damage seem like child's play.
Best to have them fenced off from livestock.

To be a good tenant, make sure all gates are closed that were closed when you
arrived.  Don't go in after a rain and tear up the lane or the property.  The
best advice is leave it looking as good or better than when you got there.

Best of luck.

Warren