From:
Charles Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:37:52 -0600
We check every year for colonies in our breeding area and find no  bees
on our bate stations but after the Reta storm surge
we will not have to as a 10' to 12' wall of water will eradicate just
about all colonies in the area. Any colonies that swarm
from our colonies do not survive as the resources are slim to none even
managed colonies that are fed. have a very hard time. We bring back
all the drone colonies every year as we need to change the lines for
mating purposes. We have no AHB in our area yet and I hope
Reta took care of the colonies in Lake Charles area.

Harper's Honey Farm
Charlie
Ph# 337 298 6261