From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:55:45 -0400
Dick Marron wrote:
> Bill, did you mean bacteria? Virus perhaps? I want to research something on
> this. Do you have a source?

Peter cited it in his post. It is bacteria. They actually invade the egg
and transfer some of their DNA to the host.

As I noted, there is a lot going on with genetics and DNA. even more,
scientists have found that all the DNA that seemed to be not doing
anything is in fact doing something. RNA is doing even more that
thought. It is as if most all the original assumptions are not quite
what was thought.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine