From:
Al Lipscomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:18:27 -0400
Researchers may get a lot of heated debate on this list but I am not
sure that is a bad thing. I am not saying that everything posted is in
the best taste or of noble nature, but a lot of it needs to be asked.
Too many "researchers" have shown up with "the one true cure" for
something and had their prescriptions found lacking.