From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 09:04:26 -0400
Hi all
Anyone who follows my writing, knows that I cite copious references. This is not because I lack the knowledge or confidence to shoot my mouth off on any particular topic. Rather, I find that it adds another dimension to the information to provide corroboration. Reminds me of a joke I heard on the radio:

A guy & his wife are driving along, when they see a police car with the lights flashing. Not wearing a seat belt, he tells his wife to grab the wheel while he fastens his belt. The cop pulls them over and walks up. "You weren't wearing the belt a minute ago," he says. "Sure I was. If you don't believe me, just ask my wife. She's never told a lie in her life."

Cop looks at the wife and says , "So?" The wife says, "One thing I have learned in all these years of marriage, is you never argue with my husband when he's drunk!"

PLB