From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:47:24 -0500
Look folks.  Quotes.  Here we go again.

Whether you quote an entire article, or whether you quote a bit of a passage, respond, quote some more of a passage and respond, quote some more, respond some more, ... byt the time all is said and done, when an article is thus written and submitted, quotes is quotes.

I am tired of making this point.  I do not care for my role as gate keeper.  I do not like being between a rock and a hard place (administrators who insist I conserve space and subscribers who simply refuse to curb their quotes).

The last post was as much quoteing as it was ew material.  It is the last such post that will appear on BEE-L