From:
Brian Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 08:29:56 -0500
Hello -
I hope it's not poor form to advertise here on BEE-L...
but this is definitely an isolated incident.  I have to sell
all of my beekeeping equipment before I move, so I
want to sell everything, not bits and pieces.  I have:

A rather old Dadant 32 frame SS extractor, works great;
with lube gun and extra tube of  food grade lube. I can
help move it locally, if needed - it fits in my pick-up.

Parts for three full hives, with everything, including tops,
bottoms, entrance reducers, queen excluders, baggie
feeder boxes, and upper entrance shims.  Total of 10
medium boxes, with Pierco plastic frame and foundation.
Hives bought new from Brushy Mountain, used two seasons.

Three of the 10 mediums are currently occupied by a
healthy hive - the other seven boxes are empty & ready to use.

Smoker, hive tool, hat, veil, gloves, hackler punch uncapping
tool, burlap smoker fuel, etc.

$1000 for everything.  I'll miss the girls, but I can't take them
with me (moving to New Zealand, no outside bees allowed).
I'm in Norman, OK, just south of OKC.

Please respond to:    [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
Brian