From:
kent stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:42:38 -0500
Hi Lloyd,

I have another question.  What about ants or other small invasive bugs?
Do you need to take some precautions. I'm very interested in the
prospect of reducing the treatments of Varroa.  Aaron has a good point
that should be noted by people starting out.  The bottom screen alone
will not be the cure.  There isn't any one thing yet that can totally
remove mites from the hive.  But the screen used with other approved
treatments mite :-) help in reducing infestation and pesticide. Thanks
for the information.

Kent